Why do schools need great play?
To find why schools need great play, please contact us and let’s have a chat. You’ll be amazed at the benefits…..
…. including dramatic improvements in;
- self-regulation, self-motivation, determination and character,
- levels of physical activity and physical literacy across all 6+ hours of break-time each week,
- mental wellbeing, problem-solving, creativity and engagement,
- social and emotional development,
- links to formal learning and overall enjoyment with school.
It’s a win-win for everyone, and financially the cost-benefit ratio is outstanding!